Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories.
For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Canadian Communications Lead to join the team in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Principle responsibilities of the Canada Communications Lead include setting communication priorities for the Canadian business, working with each function of the Canadian organization to create communications plans and establish a calendar of projects.
- The Canada Communications Lead is a member of the RBU NA Creative Services team and is responsible for managing the efforts of the Canadian design team in support of assigned Creative Services projects.
- Rebranding: Direct the rebranding program for Canada, including activities such as building signage. This is not an ongoing responsibility.
- Maintain ongoing and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Linde brand guidelines, and manage the communication and implementation of the guidelines across all aspects of the Canadian business.
- Manage two full time designers who execute creative design work (for both digital and traditional projects) for the Canadian business and for other parts of the RBU NA business (as agreed to with the VP/GM Canada).
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Traditional and new media
- A thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of the web, understand flash and have the ability to convey ideas to others responsible for execution (external suppliers).
- Working knowledge of design, brand development and creative process.
- Print and web knowledge.
- Familiar with InDesign/CS3 or a comparable design program. Working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, QuarkXpress and CorelDraw is desired.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, Java Script, TeamSite and other content management software is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work flow.
- Excellent people and people management skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other comparable)
- Knowledge of the Canadian business profile
Linde is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!