As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (BOC) combines all analytics capabilities – including business intelligence (BI), planning, predictive analytics, data visualization, and digital boardroom tools – in a single cloud-based solution. It gives everyone from frontline workers to execs the power to find new insights and take action, anytime, anywhere.
Reporting into the Director of Customer Experience the successful candidate is responsible for the messaging and direction of the Business Objects Cloud brand.
This is a unique opportunity to build compelling branding and messaging from within a software development team. You will have influence on the direction of the platform and will facilitate positioning and branding workshops with the engineering leads and the VP of development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Create and maintain the brand book and style guild
- Ensure consistent style and messaging throughout marketing and product
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders throughout SAP
- Ensure timely, consistent delivery of content exemplifying the BOC
- Help plan and implement marketing strategies
- Work with product & digital teams to evaluate the effectiveness of brand initiatives
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Design
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- 5+ years of software marketing communications / branding experience
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.