Communications Coordinator contract
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: The Arbutus Club (http://www.arbutusclub.com)
The Arbutus Club, one of Canada’s finest Private Family Clubs, is hiring a full-time COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR, for a 12-14-month Contract, to cover a Maternity Leave.
- Layout, design, typography and some printing of in-house publications, including newsletters, brochures, annual report, menus, posters, logos, etc produced for various programs and promotions
- Managing The Club’s on-line communications, including website and internal video information systems, Twitter, e-News
- Miscellaneous one-off design/printing tasks, including birthday cards, cash cards; business cards; membership application forms, etc
- Taking photos at Special Events, for inclusion in publications and on-line communications
- Extensive experience with In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Website management is essential
- The ability to meet deadlines and deal with change in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, including solid written and oral communications skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
Applicants may submit a Resume, with a Cover Letter, in Word or PDF format, referring to ‘Communications Coordinator’ position, by October 31, 2011 to:
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page