- Supports the production of biannual Promise magazine and annual report. Requires writing and editing articles, organizing photoshoots and sourcing images, and overseeing production.
- Maintains the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation website and presence on partner organizations’ websites. Requires writing patient and donor stories, uploading text and images to content management system, and submitting content to partner organizations’ newsletters.
- Manages St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation social media channels. Requires updating social media, engaging partner organizations, and building community with external audiences.
- Provides media relations support.
- Develops fundraising materials (including cases for support, patient stories, signage, and brochures). Requires writing and editing content, liaising with Foundation and hospital staff and physicians to gather information, and working with external designers and photographers.
- Provides communications and marketing consultation to Foundation staff, including drafting and/or reviewing key messages, speaking notes, mail campaigns, and flyers.
- Supports the development and implementation of communications plans for Foundation initiatives such as the Lights of Hope campaign and special events.
- Other duties as required.
- 3-5 years of relevant communications or marketing experience
- Communications, Journalism or bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in project management and ability to complete multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking abilities
- Understanding of and proficiency in graphic design and print production
- Experience using social media, WordPress and other e-tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound judgment and tact
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion
- $45,000 to $50,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page