A great opportunity exists for a person who is interested in performing a variety of communication initiatives with a boutique marketing consultancy.
Currently in the fifth year of business, Buck Marketing Source provides strategic and organized business and marketing communications on behalf of service-based clients within the Real Estate & Development industry. Supporting the Principal, the Communications Assistant will provide a combination of administration and creative communications work both on-line and in print to support a growing client base.
This position requires excellent organization and writing skills in addition to being highly proficient with the MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite. Having the aptitude to learn new systems and technology is vital and knowledge of web design and graphic presentation are definite assets.
- Industry event communications and coordination
- Prepare or assist in the development of newsletters, brochures, reports, presentations, press releases, and other
collateral as needed
- Maintain websites and social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts
- Assist with email marketing campaigns; newsletters and promotions
- Prepare materials for client meetings
- Ensure all internal and externals communications materials are relevant and up-to-date
- University degree or Diploma in Communications, Marketing, or Multi-Media
- Strong english written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solver with a strong work ethic and attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic, motivated, and results-oriented
- Proactive attitude towards the completion of activities