Client Service Manager - contract to full-time
- Fast Growing Vancouver Based Ad Agency
- Opportunity to work with high profile clients
- Excellent work environment, convenient location
We provide a complete strategy-to-store range of creative services to some great clients.
We are seeking an mid-weight Client Service Manager to work with the company's major clients as well as on new business.
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a ‘can do’ team to consistently deliver an exciting, vibrant and commercial brand experience for clients.
You will be responsible for the overall management of many new and existing projects for the company’s major client. You will also be required to assist with new business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills: and experience in dealing with clients
- The right attitude: You will be a team player, a positive influence on others and a good listener –– someone who both the client and the team respects.
- Shared values: You will have a desire to embrace the vision of the company and a willingness to work 100% towards the common goal, so that everyone benefits.
- Professionalism: You will represent the company at the highest level with a focus on building, managing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- An absolute focus on the customer: You will have a hands-on approach and be prepared to get in and do whatever is required to look after the clients’ needs.
- Outstanding project management skills: You will be highly organised, able to pull the right people together and able to competently handle and monitor budgets and timelines to get the job done within budget and on time.
- Excellent communication: You will be adept at effectively communicating to the client, as well as within all levels of the business.
- Passion and Innovation: You will have a hunger and thirst for delivering ‘World Class’ communications and an ability to come up with new and exciting ideas to improve business performance.
This is an opportunity to work at a high level with a fantastic, growing team, with excellent perks and benefits.
The job is full-time, with a 3 month contract/trial period