If you’re an experienced marketer with a desire to lead both your clients and client services team to success with your keen ability to create actionable marketing strategies in a fast-paced agency environment – then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
CREW Marketing Partners, is an award winning, full-service marketing agency based out of Surrey, BC. Due to the continued growth and expansion of their business, they are seeking a Client Marketing Manager to join their awesome team of creative and savvy marketing professionals to manage a client portfolio across consumer goods, professional services, manufacturing, and real estate sectors.
IDEALLY YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO BRINGS:
- Approximately 3 – 5 years’ experience as a marketing professional in a Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director role with Agency, Consulting, or Account Management experience a bonus
- Expertise as an emerging marketing strategist and strategic account manager with a keen understanding of marketing strategy and execution as well as client and project management
- Recognition for your problem solving ability and critical thinking skills to creatively meet goals
- Project management prowess with demonstrated critical-path mastery and ability to “get it done”; you’re able to freestyle if needed
- A proven orientation to business growth and the pursuit of new opportunities
- Supervisory experience with ability to empower others to execute with excellence
- Business degree (Bachelors or Masters) – with an emphasis on Marketing or Management strongly preferred
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
With the Senior Director of Client Marketing Services as your champion and ally, you’ll provide leadership to a marketing services team in a way that ensures client success and realization of profitability targets on all projects. As an emerging marketing strategist and client manager, you’ll lead the creation and development of clients’ annual marketing strategies, calendar and budget, and determine and allocate necessary resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client plans.
Project delivery is your forte and you know how to drive results that meet expectations for being on brand, on time, and on budget. A natural team leader, you’ll coach and develop your assigned marketing support team to optimize their performance and development. Additionally, you’ll support business development through participation in sales meetings and networking opportunities.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
CREW offers a competitive compensation package, three weeks’ vacation, a fun and challenging work environment and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. Need more reasons to apply? Here are a few:
- Enjoy a reverse commute to their South Surrey office – you get to see traffic without being in it!
- Bi-annual team development sessions held offsite
- Flexible work hours
- The opportunity to take your entrepreneurial spirit to new places