We're an agency with no creative or production folks on staff. Instead, we have a curated network of freelance professionals, which we call our Crowd. We collaborate with them through our proprietary digital platform on a project-by-project basis, making our operations lean and efficient. To our clients, we are an easy one stop shop for all of their marketing execution needs.
We’re on the brink of transformational change in the way that we do work with the freelancer revolution. Individuals that may have previously been excluded from the workforce, due to physical disabilities or their rural locations, no longer have to be because they can do work right from their home. We think this is really, really cool.
Naturally, F500 companies are trying to grasp the benefits to them and how they can take advantage, namely in the marketing services world. This has proven challenging for large organizations around quality, service levels and compliance.
That’s where we fit in. We enable enterprise Marketing and Sales departments to do more with less.
As a Client Lead you will:
- INSPIRE yourself, our company and your client to embrace a new method of delivering against a marketing plan.
- Consistently over ACHIEVE the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan.
- LISTEN to the needs of the client and share them with the 5Crowd team. Continuously reviewing client landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing the business.
- CONNECT and foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with your client and 5Crowd.
- BUILD and expand existing relationships/partnerships through 5Crowd services and delivering consistently strong work.
- COMMUNICATE clearly with strong briefs, client proposals + presentations.
- EDUCATE through training activities, capabilities presentation and client discussion to ensure that you client is aware of all 5Crowd has to offer.
- LEAD you client and teams internally to deliver the best, highest quality work.
- A Chameleon: Able to adjust to client personalities and asks, and quickly develop trust with clients in yourself and the 5Crowd team to deliver
- Driven: You will be responsible for an account at all levels and building client relationships + revenue with management support.
- Focused: You don’t miss the little details, but you also never lose site of the bigger picture. You don’t believe in settling, and when your mind is set – you can do anything, including growing an account + impacting a start up.
- Team Player: We’re a small team, with big goals – everyone is aligned to delivering the best work possible + doing whatever it takes. We don’t believe in a “that’s not my job” mentality.
- Organized: You can handle 35 balls in the air, without dropping any as a result of your organizational skills.
- Flexible: If things don’t go the way they were planned, you have a plan B, C and D – both with internal teams + clients.
- An Owner: You feel bad when a project goes sideways, when a client is unhappy, when a teammate is overwhelmed, because you’re an owner at 5Crowd and are personally invested in its success.