Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Do you live and breathe digital marketing and eCommerce retail experiences? Are you someone who makes data-driven decisions, who problem solves and is experienced with managing an online catalogue? And If so, we might have a role for you…
Our Digital Team is looking for a Channel Specialist to drive revenue, growth and brand awareness in the US eCommerce marketplace, with a primary focus on Amazon. Based out of our Vancouver Office, you will be responsible for executing eCommerce initiatives ranging from ongoing page optimization and ensuring existing content communicates and is on-brand to planning promotions, developing custom landing pages and collaborating on digital campaigns that elevate the brand on Amazon.
- Support Channel Manager in maintaining the product catalogue and continually develop new projects that drive traffic and sales to amazon.com.
- Provide monthly analytics dashboards that identify meaningful trends to the team.
- Analyze data trends including traffic, conversions, sales, shipping, costs, inventory and CX trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Monitor product reviews, feedback, research competitor landscape and has ability to action key learnings.
- Understand SEO and SEM to support understanding how our community members are finding us online.
- Interest in supporting with AMS campaigns including search query reports and keyword harvesting.
- Understand overall day-to-day business operations responsible for driving performance.
- Manage creation of Amazon support tickets and work with account managers on escalated issues.
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities, grow professionally and keep current on digital ecommerce trends.
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce or digital marketing role.
- Proven category & sales growth - tell us how you did it!
- Amazon experience but not necessary - tell us how you’d get up to speed and learn!
- Keen interest learning Amazon and completes Seller University courses (online).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- You love problem solving on the fly – what problem?
- You’re able to run with projects and collaborate with different team members, and are known for being resourceful problem solver.
- Numbers don’t scare you - you’re an analytics (and Excel) wizard with experience analyzing data and trends.
- Responsible for owning the product catalogue.
- An entrepreneurial nature with a passion for working through new problems and establishing new processes.
- Demonstrates strong project management and people skills – you can juggle multiple balls, connect the dots, prioritize and meet timelines.
- Passionate about growth, wellbeing and enjoys celebrating team success.
Reporting to the Channel Manager, Digital