Channel Marketing Specialist full-time
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Channel Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development, delivery and maintenance of Marketing programs and Campaigns to help our organization connect with our target market.
The incumbent will work closely with members of the Marketing team and our Sales and Service Field staff to implement initiatives that allow FBC to express our value and create opportunity for conversations with our potential Members.
We are Canada’s Farm & Small Business Tax Specialist™ and the only national firm in Canada that provides on-site tax planning, preparation, consultation and tax related services to Farm and Small Business on a year-round Membership basis.
On an annual basis our organization files over 50,000 tax returns on behalf of our Members and relentlessly pursues our Mission to Make Life Less Taxing.
- Design, develop, implement and manage campaigns and programs to build brand awareness, generate inbound leads and support the achievement of our sales goals in our target segments
- Partner with Field Staff to develop, implement and support outbound lead generation programs that effectively communicate our Value Proposition and create opportunity for the Field staff to meet potential Members
- Work with internal and external resources to develop compelling collateral, sales tools and marketing materials
- Leverage tradeshows and Events as platforms to effectively communicate our value to potential Members
- Support strategies and plans that drive sales results against defined targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, with internal and external partners.
- Work on special projects as required.
The ideal candidate holds an Undergraduate Business degree with a Marketing focus preferred. A creative thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills the candidate will possess:
- 2+ years experience in traditional and/or online marketing
- Proven success delivering results by implementing and managing innovative marketing campaigns
- Strong collaborative skills – a team player who recognizes the importance of putting the team first
- The ability to take ownership of tasks with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Superior Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience leveraging social media tools to build leads
- Experience marketing to the Agribusiness segment would be an asset
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an organization that encourages creativity, offers a competitive compensation package and provides team members with the opportunity to grow and expand their skills, we invite you to contact us.