Huawei Technologies Vision is to ‘enrich life through communication’. This is achieved with keen focus on our customers' market challenges and needs, providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
About HUAWEI Technologies:
Couple of points on Huawei:
#1 Telecom Equipment Manufacturer in the world (surpassed Ericsson 2 years ago)
#3 Smartphone maker in the world
180,000 Full time employees worldwide, 70,000 contractors
Revenue growth in 2016 – 32% • Total revenue 2016 – $74.8 Billion
#40 on Worlds most valuable brands
Top 5 Most Innovative Company in the world (after Apple & Google) (2010)
HUAWEI’s products & solutions have been deployed in over 177 countries, and have served 48 of the world's top 50 telecom operators as well as one third of the world's population
Be part of the growing Device line of business at HUAWEI and earn an opportunity to shape the way Canadians view and interact with technology. Our products include Smart Phones, Mobile Internet Devices with plans for leading edge innovation along all product lines.
At present we have an exciting opportunity for Channel Manager based in Markham, ON, Canada. This position will start with a 1-year contract and is renewable upon successful performance review with opportunity for a permanent offer.
The Channel Manager will be responsible for executing channel activities including regional and national promotions, programs and events. These responsibilities will include ensuring that carrier and retail marketing promotions/programs are executed on all levels by translating plans into measurable actions while reporting accurate results that demonstrate a positive return. The Channel Manager will also be responsible for overseeing other aspects of the channel including working with the dealer channel executing all carrier events
- Work with the top dealers to ensure sell through
- Coordinate product launch support activities
- Discover and plan new sales programs working with RSM & DSM’s
- Run incentives and do analysis on a proper ROI
- Implement win-win solutions in order for the partner to achieve market performance and long-term goals
- Execute carrier and retailer acitivites while ensuring compliance
- Administer carrier events along with general meetings
- Host channel incentive winners
- Manage and maintain carrier store displays
- Coordinate, plan, and execute industry events, tradeshows, conferences and sponsorship activities
- Develop plans to leverage merchandising opportunities and offerings
- Evaluate market trends and competitor activity to provide analysis and recommendations to management
- Edit and proofread all marketing and training material
- Assist with promotions/merchandising execution
- Assist with trade show coordination
- Cultivate and sustain strong partner relations through on-going dialogue and meetings
- Provide meaningful performance reporting analysis to internal stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in Smartphone/Mobile Device industry required
- Bachelor Degree in Business and or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator an asset
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment
- Ability to travel approximately 20%-40% of the time
- Ability to meet physical demands and perform event setup and take down of display tables, signage and other items as necessary
- Bilingual English & French an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest in a career with Huawei Technologies; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why work for us?
Named by Fast Company Magazine as one of the 5 most innovative technology companies in the world, Huawei Technologies provides working climate that promotes high-performance through:
- clarity of organizational and individual goals, and commitment to achieve the goals
- setting high performance standards and empowering employees to take responsibility for their work
- recognizing successful achievement of individual and team goals
- encouraging teamwork at every level, to ensure we accelerate productivity
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.