We are seeking an ambitious Campaign Manager who can partner closely with Marketing, Design, Product and Sales to execute and develop marketing campaigns, both automated and once-off, as well as having a say in the direct marketing strategy. Your ideas and execution will have a direct impact on revenue potential.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of marketing best practices and automation, in addition to being an advocate for improving organizational process and efficiency when it comes to campaign execution.
- Collaborate with creative/design teams to produce high-quality, high-performing creative assets.
- Work with product, operations and marketing team to plan and schedule campaign execution
- Plan and execute tests to measure the incremental value of our efforts.
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign efficiency/ROI and reach goals.
- Track and report on campaign performance to marketing team
- Proactively forecast and report successes, inconsistencies, and under performance
- Troubleshoot performance issues with technical and operations teams.
- Identify and contribute to the development of processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Contributing, building and supporting programs for our members
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of marketing campaign management experience
- Some knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating performance marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently plan, prioritize and manage numerous projects and tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using JIRA to manage many tasks and dependencies between departments.
- Experience translating marketing and technical requirements to product and development teams