Does driving growth at one of Canada’s most dynamic startups excite you?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team and turn creative selling ideas into skillfully executed strategies.There will be a lot of unknowns and challenges in the coming years, so if you’re a person who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that moves forward at warp speed and doing what it takes to get the job done, we want to hear from you.
A bit about the Job...
This is a new role with our Marketing team, so we’re looking for someone that is hungry to make an impact. You’ll have the opportunity to develop our campaign strategy from the ground-up, which is a critical component of our evolving outlook. You’ll establish campaign practices and process in collaboration with our Sales and Success teams in order to communicate ROI. We’re ideally looking for someone with 3-5 years of related experience, but that can be flexible based on what you bring to the table! We’re open to this role being located at Jobber’s headquarters in Edmonton or at our new office in the OneEleven accelerator in downtown Toronto.
- To be coachable and adaptable. This is a new role which means lots of trial and error. The best opportunities are the ones you can learn from...which we guarantee you’ll do with us if you’re open to it
- To be a self-starter. We don’t want someone who just follows instructions. You must have the ability to think innovatively and challenge the organization to think differently. You are the kind of person who thrives in autonomous environments
- To be an innovator. You bring creative ways of working to the table and stay on top of industry trends. It’s how we stay competitive!
- To be proactive and forward-looking with all elements of your role. You have a nose for revenue and opportunity, an innate understanding of our customers, and a style that balances creative with strong execution and implementation
- To be analytical. We need you to be curious about the impact of your strategy on our business. The numbers rarely lie
- To collaborate. This is not a role where decisions are made in isolation. You’ll utilize your innate sense to involve the right people at the right time to maximize the impact of your campaigns
- Impeccable, out-of-this-world communication skills.
- Exposure and experience with diverse marketing channels (email, organic, PPC, social, etc.) and comfort with common marketing tools and software (Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Autopilot, Google Analytics, Unbounce...you get the drift).
It would be really great (but not a deal-breaker) if you had...
- Proven success with building virtual relationships.
- Experience with marketing campaigns for SaaS businesses.
What you can expect from us...
- Extended health benefits package, fully paid premiums.
- Three weeks paid vacation.
- Access to a fully stocked kitchen. Eat lunch on us.
- Competitive salary.
- An environment that believes in bettering and supporting its people.
- Your very own, brand new Apple computer.
A bit more about us...
At Jobber, we exist to help people in small business become more successful! We are a growing startup located in Edmonton, Alberta and we make software for businesses that are on the go, or mobile. Something that we’re pretty damn good at! Our team of 80+ dedicated employees strive for nothing short of excellence and support a product that touches businesses around the world and millions of people each year.