About TP Systems
Since 1977, TP Systems has earned our clients’ trust by helping them improve performance through innovative and cost-effective software, outsourcing, and IT staffing solutions. We work with a wide range of clients including government, community services agencies, healthcare providers, and professional services organizations. This experience, combined with our comprehensive capabilities enables TP Systems to be responsive to diverse client needs. Large enough to get the job done right, yet small enough to be responsive, our clients value our ability to consistently deliver outstanding results.
TP Systems’ IT Staffing division brings experienced IT professionals together with BC based hiring organizations on a full-time and contract basis. Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Technical Writer.
Technical Documentation; Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Write technical content using corporate and divisional standards & best practices.
- Plan and prioritize work to ensure timelines are met and established review and approval processes are followed.
- Identify and analyze all relevant information to ensure published content is accurate, complete, consistent with existing policies and procedures, and presented to address the needs of the publication's users.
Skills and Experience
- demonstrated ability to translate complex and technical source material and instructions into user- appropriate procedures and policy information
- demonstrated excellent written language skills, including use of plain language, use of the active voice, consistency in content and tone, and excellent grammar
- understanding of concepts associated with web publishing and content
- management systems
- demonstrated ability to self-start and work independently
- demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize work
- demonstrated ability to set and adhere to timelines understand when
- demonstrated excellent critical thinking skills
- demonstrated excellent investigation and research skills
- demonstrated excellent consultation and interview skills
- demonstrated ability to distill and synthesize complex information
- demonstrated ability to operate in an environment of constant change and ambiguity
Education and Certification
Degree in related field.