Influence is looking for:
A Digital Sales Manager to support the Digital division with sales initiatives. This individual will work closely with existing and potential clients to help them understand and exceed business objectives with smart, cutting edge digital marketing campaigns. This person will report to the VP of Digital Strategies and will help the sales team take their digital knowledge to the next level by helping them drive results for existing clients and potential clients.
Is that you?! Keep reading.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Soliciting and developing new business accounts to grow our Digital portfolio
- Developing and executing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for the Digital Marketing division
- Canvassing digital tech/sales landscape and consulting with clients to identify and develop a business case for, and recommend a continuous stream of new sales of digital products and services
- Achieving and exceeding planned revenue targets, pre-determined KPI levels and superior client satisfaction levels.
- Staying current on the latest trends and strategic topics to provide the best solutions to clients
- Providing thought leadership and consultation on aligning client business needs to products, solutions and services offered
- Owning client relationship from the point of prospecting to closing the sale, and onboarding Project Management team for execution
What you'll need to have:
- Completion of a post-secondary education program in advertising/marketing/sales or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience selling digital services
- Advanced knowledge of online tools including SEO, SEM, social media, websites, video, mobile and analytics
- High interest and knowledge in the world of digital marketing and technology – you’ll need to stay on top of the newest trends
- A proven track record of acquisition and business development
- Passion, energy, and drive with a “hunter” mentality
- Above-average people and communication skills required to network and connect with prospects and clients
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Independence and accountability required to proactively get the job done
- Mental agility - we move FAST here and you’ll need to stay on your toes to keep up
- A knack for organization, multitasking, and prioritization - see above
- Attention to detail - we like to dot our ‘i’s and cross our ‘t’s
- Balancing quality vs. speed - we need both
Why you’ll love working here:
Our team is filled with talented, passionate and quirky people who become much more than your coworkers. We’re located on the east end of Mississauga, in an open and colourful office. There are nerf guns, friendly furry faces (dogs and beards), and a winning baseball team. We swear a lot and generally try not to take life too seriously (unless the clients are freaking out, then it gets real). You can wear what you’re comfortable in - Converse are our footwear of choice. Grow with your team and reach new heights with initiatives like the Influence Academy, Career Development and Mentorship programs.
Influence Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and provides individual accommodation for applicants who meet the required qualifications.