Business Development Executive full-time
eCommerce – Entrepreneurial Business Development Executive
Eventsage is a funded Vancouver eCommerce start-up company. We’re creating a world-class online web and SaaS app that will be the first and only place that business people go to share, create, plan and execute their meetings and events. It will be easy-to-use, broadly accessible, fun, efficient and will inspire! There currently is no site that offers the perfect combination of idea sharing, sourcing and event planning tools. We are going to change the business of how people plan events globally!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, business savvy, and creative Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate will have a passion for co-developing and implementing a strategic business plan that will align all aspects of our business model, from concept and monetization strategy, to supplier relationships and overall marketing. As part of a small, highly skilled and motivated team, you will have the opportunity to shape and enhance Eventsage.
If you are an ambitious, energetic person, with the ability to drive and influence business, and really enjoy collaborating with like-minded people, then come join us on our journey.
- Contribute to the refinement of Eventsage’s vision and overall strategy
- Advance our business plan and strategy, including monetization and timeline
- Sound business financial acumen, strategic planning, and fundraising skills
- Identify, network and form strategic partnerships – with suppliers and users
- Plan for marketing, engagement, brand exposure, a rapid scaling process and global integration
- A willingness to: share ideas, roll-up your sleeves and help build the business
What We’re Looking For
- Phenomenal collaboration skills, yet highly independent; a team player who is comfortable with the demands of a defining and developing a new business
- Previous, proven experience working in a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent business management skills
- Knowledge of travel, events and/or global eCommerce platforms providing business services
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a business
- Able to practice the lean/agile philosophy
- It’s a startup, you need hustle and passion
This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, Canada, featuring a competitive salary, and vesting share options.