Posting End Date
February 17, 2014
3 positions available - Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver
Aspirations meet success
Every day, you help entrepreneurs grow their business by partnering with a solid team. Beyond numbers and business performance, you help people meet their goals and achieve their dreams. At BDC, we support you in that role.
- Deliver standard and customized Business Growth consulting projects to provide a unique offering of professional services to targeted entrepreneurs with a focus on delivering professional, high quality solutions that satisfy their needs
- Manage project delivery by monitoring project scope, budget, schedule and objectives
- Support development and evolution of practice solution and tools as well as contribute to business development
- Work in close association with client managers to support transfer of product/technical knowledge and expertise from the consulting practice to the field
- Perform quality assurance on projects and deliverables
- Contribute to practice outreach activities by developing marketing content and participating in the promotion of Business Growth solutions
- Provide sales support by performing client need assessment and input for custom proposals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or in a relevant subject
- Minimum of ten years in a consulting firm with experience in integrated marketing including digital marketing. Experience in sales force management would be an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of multiple marketing disciplines and channels including market research, marketing strategy, digital marketing execution and CRM.
- Proven ability in managing and delivering standard and custom consulting projects
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and best practices in the context of delivering services to clients
- Strong client and customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and ability to participate in outreach, promotion and business development activities
- Bilingualism (an asset)
Travel with limited geographic area with occasional travel to other locations across Canada if required
Equal Opportunity Employer
At BDC, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.