Brand Services (Multiple openings - Coordinators, Managers & Directors)
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
We are looking for energetic, self-starters with a passion for traditional and digital direct marketing to join our talented group of people. We are actively searching for multiple Brand Services positions to grow our current team. You will become indispensable to the client, based not only on an expert understanding of their business, but also on an ability to anticipate the client’s needs, to identify opportunities and launch initiatives, and to express informed opinions.
About the Role:
- Independently managing, client’s day-to-day business.
- Ensuring projects are implemented on-time, on-budget and to specifications
- Making ongoing contributions to the account’s strategic direction as well as recognize and pursue business-building opportunities.
- Assessing the strategic implications of all client projects, and moving them along in a way that is consistent and supportive of the business’s long-term objectives.
- Participating in client meetings and presentations and planning sessions.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience, preferably within an ‘agency’ environment
- Experience in consumer direct marketing
- Strong direct marketing project management skills
- Experience in managing the development, deployment and measurement of DM and eDM campaigns.
- Database basics and segmentation knowledge
- Strong ability to multi-task and think outside the box
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture (identify strategic implications and ensure projects remain on-strategy)
- Client service orientation
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Internet marketing and Customer relationship/loyalty marketing experience an asset
If you’re awesome, loves advertising and can roll with the punches in this super fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
"Cossette is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to apply."