Chefs Plate is a Toronto startup that is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. We provide exceptional food direct to our customers online. We launched in November 2014 and are now delivering over 100,000 meals/month to Ontario, BC, Alberta & Manitoba. Our team is growing fast and we’re looking to bring amazing people together to drive our vision and redefine the way Canadians think about food. Check out chefsplate.com.
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Brand Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for nurturing existing brand partners and pursuing new partner opportunities.
This is a critical role in the company and you will report directly to the VP Marketing.
About the role
- Manage and grow the Chefs Plate portfolio of brand partners
- Create brand partnerships to match marketing content, and to support brand ambassador team activations
- Develop partner strategy into new markets
- Execute against target list of companies and organizations, cultivating long-term relationships with value-added organizations and creating custom partner deals as necessary
- Meet ROI & CPA targets
- Negotiate and sign contracts to meet budget and resource needs
- Interface with Acquisitions and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Track results of each program and share back with the organization
- Review weekly & monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key partner programs in order to maximize growth
- 3-5+ years of strategic partnership, sponsorship and/or business development experience
- Comfortable reaching out to cold contacts and past relationships as required
- Experienced in the process of negotiation
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and business environment
- Previous experience in hospitality and or food industry is preferred but not required
- A true leader, able to build rapport with partners partners externally & employees internally
- Self-starter with the ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An enthusiastic, energetic attitude to contribute to a start-up environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A go-getter with a "make stuff happen" mentality
- A passion for what we do - calling all foodies (we highly recommend trying Chefs Plate and having some familiarity before interviewing)
At Chefs Plate, we’re building the leading online food brand in Canada. If you’re looking to get involved in the hyper-growth stages of one of Toronto's fastest-growing companies, then this role is for you!
- Flexible work hours
- A beautiful office in downtown Toronto (Adelaide & Spadina), with easy access to transit
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chefs Plate weekly meals