We're RushVentures.com. Our business focuses on marketing an entire suite of integrated software apps that builds websites, tracks sales and markets products and services....all in one place! We're a fast-moving, hard-charging start-up that's looking for a superhero SEO specialist.
Our office is located on Queen Street West in Downtown Toronto in a beautiful building filled with other startups, a vibrant, fun and stimulating atmosphere, and every amenity you could want.
- 5+ years independently creating and executing brilliant SEO campaigns
- Are a constant learner actively looking for ways to improve, always reading the latest SEO and marketing information to stay ahead of competitors
- Track record of drastically improving not only keyword rankings, but website traffic
- Interest/experience in other areas of online marketing such as PPC, Social Media, PR, content marketing and email marketing an asset
- Reporting and analysis experience
- Loves to write, with both a passion and experience in writing tech/business/digital content
- Has a “get things done” attitude, very resourceful and an independent decision maker
- Genuinely loves online marketing and consumer behavior
- Spends their free time writing, having a blog, and has a strong opinion about online marketing, voicing it on there Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- This is a very hands on job, with the right candidate expected to do link research, requests, building, acquisition and content marketing.
- Setting the overall marketing strategy, starting with SEO but expanding to other online marketing areas
- Performing conversion analysis over multiple landing pages, and constantly looking for ways to increase our conversion rate
- A big part of this job will involve writing, across multiple channels -- this is not the job for you if you don’t love writing content
- Analyzing our competitors and comparing our performance to those of our competitors
- Monitoring weekly and monthly performance metrics
- We are RushVentures and make lots of very cool digital apps for businesses
- We are a fast growing company
- We like to deliver amazing products in record time and take well-deserved breaks
- We have FUN! We do "real work" and deliver amazing products, but in an exciting and invigorating environment that allows you to express your creativity and talent
- We're a close-knit team who help each other no matter what. We never say, "That's not my job"
- Our hours are very flexible. We don't evaluate on hours but on performance and efficiency
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Competitive compensation with a great chance to grow. As the Joker from Batman once said: "Our operation is small, but there's a lot of potential for aggressive expansion."
- Let's have fun marketing cool products as a team...that actually help people!