Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We currently have an opening for a Brand Manager for a fixed contract term. The Brand Manager will be a key participant in the management of Campbell’s Food Service largest product portfolio: Campbell’s Frozen Soups and Entrées. In this role, the Brand Manager will manage all aspects of our Campbell’s business within foodservice including demand forecasting, agency management & media campaign development, development of growth opportunities, lead development and execution of long and short term strategic marketing plans, commercialization of new products under Campbell’s Real Food Philosophy, and providing direction for multiple cross functional partners (Sales, Finance, Legal, R&D, Culinary, Insights, Innovation, Procurement,
Government Regulations, Supply Chain).
• Sales and Operations Planning - Actively monitor sales performance and provide accurate forecasting for future business. Work with cross-functional partners to ensure appropriate product supply.
• Agency Management – Work with agency of record on multiple media campaigns designed to optimize our push/pull strategy with distributors & operators.
• Product Commercialization – Manage and track project list to ensure that all work is prioritized according to business needs and resourced appropriately. Lead initiatives and launch new products within the Campbell commercialization process. Communicate project status, issues, and opportunities to the broader organization.
• Business Development - Support Sales team with new business opportunities. Provide consumer, category, and competitive insights and co-develop targeted selling propositions. Create direction for cross-functional partners.
• Customer Specific Marketing - Identify opportunities to grow with strategic customers.
Work with team to develop presentations and recommendations for key accounts.
This position will require the ability to multi-task keeping various projects on track. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) will be required to keep other functional areas apprised of and engaged in team initiatives. The position requires an ability to proactively anticipate obstacles and the flexibility to seek alternative solutions to keep projects on track.
The ability to analyze information to draw insights and conclusions and make tactical business decisions is essential. The brand manager role within Campbell’s foodservice division offers a unique general management opportunity to influence all aspects of a business from top to bottom.
• Education Required: Post-Secondary Degree with marketing focus
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Foodservice Marketing role
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to gather, understand and synthesize consumer, customer and category insights. Clear demonstration to external orientation.
• Basic understanding of foodservice industry including the relationship between distributors, food service providers, manufactures and operators, as well as the dynamics of contracted vs. non-contracted business, commercial vs. non-commercial etc.
• Ability to lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and agencies
• Excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task.
• Strong financial / business acumen.
• Professional maturity. Excellent communication skills. Ability to influence others. Team player.
• Passion for customers, brand and business development.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.