The BrandManager is responsible for forecasting and strategizing brand directives and inspiring and motivating their team to drive and maximize sales. He/she will also oversee training and development of their associates and incorporate people development while meeting the needs of the business.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals, assessing sales, market and competitors and providing feedback to drive improvements
- Analyzes sales reports, product packages and replenishment directives to ensure proper product mix, managing product densities, linear/ fixture placement and best/ zero sellers
- Liaise with necessary Head Office business partners to influence allocation and merchandising directives
- Responsible for driving service initiatives in line with Brand identity, customer profile and store service expectations
- Ensure team is focusing on customer service, review performance and provide feedback
- Forecast and strategize weekly scheduling for optimum department coverage and service delivery
- 3 – 5 years Retail experience
- University degree or College Diploma in Retail Management, Business or related field preferred
- Strong Leadership skills, with experience coaching and developing a team
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Great communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive operations experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.