- Works in partnership with Brand Team to develop, establish and achieve the short and long term brand objectives and strategies as well as achieving short and long term financial commitments for the brands he/she manages
- Aids in the development and implementation of the brand’s marketing plans and budgets to achieve volume, profit and spending objectives
- Aids in managing brand P&L’s and determines resource allocations across the brand to optimize overall brand performance, while anticipating risks to brand performance and ensuring that contingency plans are developed to manage through them
- As part of brand team partners with external agencies and suppliers to develop strategies and tactics that are aligned with brand strategy
- Participates actively in the creative development process including: television, print, digital and social mediums
- Manages, analyzes and interprets monthly sales, spending, and consumption data and utilizes sales forecasting process to adequately manage inventories
- Develops consumer insights through research and analysis, which lead to business building opportunities
- Primary responsibility for brand Sales and Marketing (P&I) budgets.
- Effectively build and manage internal relationships with sales / customer marketing and project management to maximize business development.
- Liaison with Global and U.S. counterparts to uncover and develop brand building opportunities.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and demonstrated abilities:
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree with an MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years consumer or OTC brand/product management
- Strives to continuously achieve higher levels of individual and organizational performance
- Proven strategic and critical thinking skills
- Television creative development experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral/written)
- Working experience with ACNielsen data and analysis required
- Excellent computer skills
- Is excited by challenge and seeks out-of-the-box solutions
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for being part of a team
- Knowledge of OTC and NHP regulatory environment an asset
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page