(Marketing) Job Title
Open Date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Mississauga Office - Mississauga, ON L5T 2V3 CA (Primary)
Conducts regional, national and competitive market analysis to identify issues and opportunities to enhance brand performance. Develops and iimplements marketing plans and programs for assigned product portfolio to achieve brand objectives. Leads marketing related product development processes and liaises with key stakeholders to define go to market parameters and measures of success. Defines pricing strategies, product positioning and innovation/renovation pipeline opportunities. Responsible for brand promotional program development and integrating tactics across key focus areas including National Sales, Trade Marketing and Wine Rack. Leverages strong communication skills to effectively work within multi functional teams and gain consensus to achieve brand related goals.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors market trends to identify opportunities and develops strategic brand plans, objectives and tactics to drive brand growth. -
- Establishes brand objectives, strategies and tactics to enhance shipment, share and brand profitability.
- Works with key stakeholders such as Sales, Trade Marketing, Wine Rack, Winemaking and Supply chain to seamlessly integrate marketing plans and programs to ensure profitable brand growth.
- Identifies innovation and renovation opportunities, gains key stakeholder buy in and drives development through the New Product Development process.
- Develops, recommends and manages pricing strategies and liaises with Sales to define optimal promotional support strategies to drive incremental sales and share.
- Plans and manages the creation and execution of advertising and promotional activities, identifies opportunities to leverage programming across key strategic channels including sales, trade marketing and Wine Rack.
- Manages outside advertising agencies and ongoing campaigns. Manages internal studio during the creative development and production of campaigns and promotions materials. -
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment. -
- Manage day to day work flow and works cross functionally to manage project progress, provide consistent follow up communication and delivers against agreed to timelines.
- Evaluates effectiveness of promotional programs, product packaging and formulation, etc and manages adjustments as required to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Manages and tracks brand budgets to ensure programs meet spending parameters and provides Finance with accurate and timely reporting.
- Works closely with Vincor Legal to assure socially responsible and ethical compliance of all programming, collateral and representative executions across all
- Develops and implements cost savings projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience within a direct brand management function.
- 3-5 years experience managing, analyzing data and developing actionable insights.
- Experience in innovation
- Experienced working within the Wine category and industry an asset.
- Experienced working with syndicated data ACD, Cognos and maintains a solid command of Microsoft Office and JDE.
- Proven ability to generate actionable insights from market analysis.
- Strong aptitude to brand financial management.
- Ability to simultaneously manage various projects and timelines.
- Strong skills in organizing, planning and presenting brand related programs.
- Tracks brand sales forecasts vs. plan, identifies gaps and recommendation to address.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work well and influence cross functionally with purchasing, supply chain and operations and sales