Brand Manager, E-Business full-time
Location: Oakville, ON
Company Name: Tim Hortons (http://www.timhortons.com)
Reporting to the Director of Brand Development, this role is responsible for the marketing, development and ongoing management of Tim Hortons’ burgeoning E-business portfolio that includes the Tim Card and E-Commerce programs for both Canada and the US.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with key cross functional team members, the role is responsible for the overall management of the Tim Hortons Tim Card and E-Commerce programs for Canada and the US, including:
- Strategic & Plan development
- Creative development & execution
- Inventory management
- Development of key metrics and ongoing analysis
- Vendor Management
- Providing analysis of market trends, competitive activity and category performance
- Assisting with marketing plans and communications for other cashless payment programs
- Liaising with Marketing team, Regional Offices as well as internal departments including IT, Operations and Training.
- Liaising and managing relationships with advertising / digital agencies and other key vendors.
- Responding to general inquiries.
- Managing special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8 – 10 years marketing experience, with a significant portion of that within the gift card and /or E-Commerce category. Further experience with loyalty programs is an asset
- Strong strategic skills with the ability to generate plans and develop programs that are driven from key insights
- Strong analytical skills that allows a deep understanding of the business
- Exceptional project management skills, with a proven ability to play a leading role in projects working closely with internal cross functional teams and outside vendors as needed
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly organized, motivated and a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Post secondary education in a business/marketing field.
- Experience dealing with advertising/digital agencies as it relates to planning, creative development, media and/or production
- Experience with overseeing consumer research projects
Compensation will commensurate with the successful candidate's skills and experience.
Tim Hortons Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page