Reporting to the Director of Brand Development, this role is responsible for the marketing, development and ongoing management of Tim Hortons’ burgeoning E-business portfolio that includes the Tim Card and E-Commerce programs for both Canada and the US.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with key cross functional team members, the role is responsible for the overall management of the Tim Hortons Tim Card and E-Commerce programs for Canada and the US, including:
- Strategic & Plan development
- Creative development & execution
- Inventory management
- Development of key metrics and ongoing analysis
- Vendor Management
- Providing analysis of market trends, competitive activity and category performance
- Assisting with marketing plans and communications for other cashless payment programs
- Liaising with Marketing team, Regional Offices as well as internal departments including IT, Operations and Training.
- Liaising and managing relationships with advertising / digital agencies and other key vendors.
- Responding to general inquiries.
- Managing special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8 – 10 years marketing experience, with a significant portion of that within the gift card and /or E-Commerce category. Further experience with loyalty programs is an asset
- Strong strategic skills with the ability to generate plans and develop programs that are driven from key insights
- Strong analytical skills that allows a deep understanding of the business
- Exceptional project management skills, with a proven ability to play a leading role in projects working closely with internal cross functional teams and outside vendors as needed
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly organized, motivated and a team player
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Post secondary education in a business/marketing field.
- Experience dealing with advertising/digital agencies as it relates to planning, creative development, media and/or production
- Experience with overseeing consumer research projects
Compensation will commensurate with the successful candidate's skills and experience.
Tim Hortons Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.