Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Brand Director with the focus on direct response marketing to join our talented group of people. You will become indispensable to the client, based not only on an expert understanding of their business, but also on an ability to anticipate the client’s needs, to identify opportunities and launch initiatives, and to express informed opinions.
About the Role:
- Manage client’s day-to-day business.
- Ensure projects are implemented on-time, on-budget and to specifications.
- Make ongoing contributions to the account’s strategic direction as well as recognize and pursue business-building opportunities.
- Assess the strategic implications of all client projects, and move them along in a way that is consistent and supportive of the business’s long-term objectives.
- Develop and present campaign recommendations as required.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations and planning sessions.
- Provide support to the Group Brand Director by overseeing the team’s day-to-day projects and monitoring their workload.
- 5+ years of experience in direct and database marketing preferably in an Agency environment
- Strong direct marketing project management skills
- Knowledgeable in all direct channels: mail, email, direct response advertising
- Excellent client servicing skills: dealing with feedback, managing expectations etc.
- Experience in briefing and evaluating creative
- Experience with data, analytics and campaign planning
- Strong ability to multi-task and think outside the box
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture (identify strategic implications and ensure projects remain on-strategy)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Internet marketing and customer relationship/loyalty marketing experience an asset
- A positive outlook on work and life in general!
If you think you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you!
"Cossette is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to apply."