The G Adventures Brand Team is on the hunt for an experienced, energetic, intelligent, hard-working brand copywriter like you. Yeah, that’s right. You. This is a 6 month contract position to start with potential to go permanent for the right candidate!
We’re a tight-knit group of creative specialists who design, code, write, and film every piece of award-winning advertising and brand collateral for the world’s greatest small-group adventure travel company. We work fast. We work hard. We have a great time doing it. We serve a global brand that stubbornly refuses to stop growing. And we do it all in-house.
Yes, this is a contract position. But it’s a contract position with potential. Prove your chops and make great contributions and you’ll earn your spot on our dynamic team. We believe in you.
- Collaborate with other writers, designers, filmmakers, and internal stakeholders to create amazing things.
- Help develop the G Adventures brand story.
- Master the brand voice and apply it to everything from punchy headlines to longform blog posts to video scripts and all sorts of
- other things.
- Design, develop, and execute projects quickly and effectively.
- Present copy and scripts to the Senior Copywriter and the creative team.
- Maintain quality creative control throughout the project.
- Contribute to a dynamic and engaged corporate culture.
- Stand up for the brand.
- An unquenchable thirst to produce amazing stuff.
- A working knowledge of the social and digital realms and how to write for them.
- 5+ years experience as a professional brand copywriter.
- A strong portfolio of top-notch, award-winning creative work, both online and off.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and writing for a diversity of audiences.
- A conceptual and strategic mind.