Harlequin is a globally renowned brand, with strong brand recognition and incredible consumer loyalty. As the Brand and Promotions Manager, within our flagship brand, you will be responsible for developing and managing creative multi-channel brand campaigns and promotional programs to drive awareness and sales amongst current and new consumers, as well as developing new promotional partnership opportunities, to meet the division’s financial objectives.
What we need you to do:
You will continually challenge the existing environment, scan the external environment for opportunities and develop new initiatives based on competitive analysis, available technology and sales/trend analysis.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and execution of brand and promotional programs
- Online brand development initiatives
- Management of existing programs and business development projects
- Collaboration with internal platform and program owners for campaign development
- Development of strategic promotional partnership proposals, presentations and relationship
- management, including being the marketing liaison with external partnerships
- Act as a consultant, collaborating with the series team on product and program specific marketing and digital efforts
- 6 + years of related experience with a strong background in digital marketing
- Strong partnership development & relationship management experience
- Enthusiastic, highly collaborative, team player with exceptional creativity, problem solving, decision-making
- and presentation skills
- Calm under pressure, with the ability to take initiative, effectively lead cross-functional teams and prioritize multiple projects under tight timelines.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a company on the leading edge of publishing, working on our flagship brand with a very talented team and exceptional products
- On-site Fitness Club
- Real work/life balance including summer hours
- Paid Parking
- Amazing people!
Harlequin is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Harlequin is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs