Work for BCAA at The Fair at the PNE This Summer!
In partnership with Kelly Services Canada, LTD. BCAA, is looking to hire temporary BCAA Brand Ambassadors for The Fair at the PNE! Through face to face interactions with the public at The Fair at the PNE, the Brand Ambassador will promote, educate and engage consumers and Members on BCAA’s key messages.
The Brand Ambassador is the front line contact and dedicated brand resource for BCAA’s many products and services such as Membership and other business channels. Selected candidates will be hired through Kelly Services Canada, Ltd. Additionally, candidates must be available to work full-time during PNE operating period (August 19th - September 4th) and successfully pass background screens.
- Setup events with all required components (premiums, tents, signage, A/V systems etc.)
- Achieve Member acquisition targets
- Maintain promotional signage, handouts, equipment, and storage area
- Timely and accurate event reporting and submission of paperwork
- May participate in strategic coordination of promotional initiatives
- Perform other marketing duties relevant to promoting BCAA’s brand
- Communicate success stories, key learning’s and other activities to BCAA Marketing Team
- Track and restock inventory
- Attend and participate in team meetings, as required
· High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent applicable work experience
· 1-2 years’ experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail sales is preferred
- Proven ability to approach members of the public in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrate strong communication leadership skills—must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Proven team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrate adaptability - must adapt to changes in work environment and manage demands
- Proven ability to work well with others and accomplish team goals
- Ability to travel to various promotional events in the Lower Mainland or throughout the province as required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid BC Driver’s License with a clear driver’s abstract required for travel is preferred
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram) is preferred
- Ability to drive a van or truck is an asset
Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.