Glasfurd & Walker is a brand agency working across multiple sectors and industries with a global profile and client base. The agency has built its reputation on creating highly crafted and deeply considered brand worlds with an attention to detail and empathy for our clients and their audience.
We are seeking a dedicated, pro-active, organized person with acute attention to detail to manage key client accounts and oversee our team of Account & Project Managers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing both large and small accounts and client relationships. They can provide end-to-end account direction and management across integrated projects. Strong writing skills are also required. You will be working directly with the Creative Director, Managing Director, and Account Managers, to manage client deliverables and overall account coordination.
The role requires that you will also manage the client relationship ensuring that expectations are appropriately set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules, and scope. Experience in large-scale branding & marketing projects with multiple deliverables is a must.
Salary is based on experience and negotiable factoring benefits and perks.
- Manage all phases of the project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements, asset collection, design, development, launch, and final delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction, and expectations are met if not exceeded (internally and externally) while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Track and report on project status, budgets and timelines.
- Strategic thinker, who enjoys bringing brands to life through team and client management.
- Develop and manage to project schedules with milestones that adapt to project changes.
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to Managing Director, Creative Director and Studio Project Manager.
- When necessary, conduct research and assist in preparing presentations with team.
- Circulate and organise client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members.
- Understand Brand Worlds and through the line, integrated marketing.
- Clear communicator
- Exceptionally organized
- Comfortable managing and tracking budgets for multiple projects for one client
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
- Team player. Comfortable in a small, fast past environment
- Yeah Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Articulate, engaged and interested in the design world
- Excellent communication skills- you will be dealing with clients, potential clients, photographers, web developers vendors, etc.
- Understanding print and digital production, brand strategy, and brand execution
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!