Brand Activity Manager
Delta - Delta, BC V3M 6Z9 CA (Primary)
$0.00 - $0.00
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Brand Activity Manager (BAM) is responsible for the development and execution of below the line (BTL) activities, developing tools and processes for execution of brand marketing plan. Brand list includes: Sleeman, Sapporo, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee, Unibroue and Okanagan Spring.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute BTL activities for all brands (including partners) to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- To achieve market performance targets, the BAM reports to the Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) and lends support to the National Brand Managers (NBM).
- Executes below the line (BTL) marketing programs such as POS, promotions, events, and sponsorships on all the brands and optimizes them into one, cohesive BTL marketing plan for their market.
- Monitors marketing activity performance and effectiveness and ensures programs positively affect sales and revenue trends of brands and/or brand families
- Utilizes brand, market and historical program knowledge to develop promotional concepts and execution plans for approval by the TMM and ultimately for inclusion in the annual market’s BTL plan
- Executes programs within allocated budgets
- Regularly updates the TMM on programming changes in order to ensure in-market promotional activity is accurately captured in the demand planning processes.
- Executes programs in accordance with regional, channel, liquor boards, key account or customer marketing opportunities.
- Complies with Canadian advertising law, standards, and liquor board regulations in all programs executed.
- Keeps abreast of market, channel and competitive information through presence in market and shares with the TMM.
- Liaises with all internal departments and external agencies and suppliers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
# of Hires Needed
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related business field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing or sales functional capacity
- Experience in a consumer packaged goods environment (CPG) considered an asset
- Requires a passion for the beer industry and embraces culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent project and/or event management, time management, and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proactive self-starter who is able to multi task and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A combination of creative and analytical thinking skills
- Acceptable criminal background check
- Requires the flexibility to work some extended hours and occasionally on weekends if necessary