Brand Activity Manager
Delta - Delta, BC V3M 6Z9 CA (Primary)
$0.00 - $0.00
DESCRIPTION: Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Brand Activity Manager (BAM) is responsible for the development and execution of below the line (BTL) activities for all brands (including partners) in the West to ensure sales targets are achieved. Brand list includes: Sleeman, Sapporo, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee, Unibroue and Okanagan Spring.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To achieve market performance targets, the BAM reports to the Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) and lends support to the National Brand Managers (NBM).
- Executes below the line (BTL) marketing programs such as POS, promotions, events, sponsorships on all the brands and optimizes them into one, cohesive BTL marketing plan
- Monitors marketing activity performance and effectiveness and insures programs positively affect sales and revenue trends of brands and/or brand families
- Utilizes brand, market, and historical program knowledge to develop promotional concepts and execution plans for approval by the TMM and ultimately for inclusion in the annual market’s BTL plan
- Executes programs within allocated budgets.
- Regularly updates the TMM on programming changes in order to ensure in-market promotional activity is accurately captured in the demand planning processes.
- Executes programs in accordance with regional, channel, liquor boards, key account or customer marketing opportunities.
- Complies with Canadian advertising law, standards and liquor board regulations in all programs executed.
- Keeps abreast of market, channel and competitive information through his presence in market and shares said information with the TMM.
- Liaises with all internal departments and external agencies and suppliers.
- Special projects as required.
# of Hires Needed
- Post-secondary education – preferably Commerce (B.Com) or Business (B.BA) or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing or sales functional capacity
- Experience in a packaged goods environment is an asset
- Requires a passion for the beer industry and embraces culture of continuous improvement
- A combination of solid creative, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent project management, time management, and organization skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Self-motivated, with a drive to work in a fast paced, dynamic and ever changing work environment
- Requires the flexibility to work some extended hours and occasionally on weekends if necessary
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook