As the captive finance company of the Audi, Ducati and Volkswagen brands in Canada, VW Credit Canada, Inc., operating as Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance, is a wholly owned subsidiary of VW Credit, Inc.
Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance offers a wide range of leasing, retail financing and protection plans expertly tailored to meet the needs of our Customers. Additionally, we provide commercial financing products to Audi and Volkswagen Dealers to support expanding Dealership capabilities and enhancing overall operations.
The Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance Marketing & Business Development department promotes all Financial Services products that facilitate vehicle sales. We foster strong relationships with our dealers to ensure we are always the Financial Services provider of choice.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance marketing initiatives that are Customer and Dealer focused, value driven and profit/growth oriented. He/she will also contribute to appropriate marketing strategies to drive Customer awareness and loyalty of the various branded financial services and products offered through Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance.
The incumbent will be responsible for all Dealer and internal communications. This includes optimizing brand integration, maximizing process synergy and cost efficiency to improve overall Customer satisfaction and loyalty of Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance retail and lease portfolio, as well as successful planning, promoting and executing various Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance event marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will also manage the relationship between the organization and our national charity partner.
The role requires a high degree of professionalism, attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities.
- Manage the creative design, production and evaluation of all Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance consumer, Dealer and internal marketing communications channels.
- Responsible for all promotional materials, Point-of-Sale materials and brochures, Dealer and field sales support materials, Direct marketing materials and Co-branded materials.
- Responsible for all newsletters and corporate internal communication channels both locally and internationally.
- Support implementation of the development, communication and evaluation of Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance brand guidelines. Approve all brand / logo usage within Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance by supporting all internal stakeholders via on-going training, communication and creative/production review.
- Manage the planning, execution, reconciliation and performance measurement of all Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance Dealer meetings and event marketing initiatives.
- Manage the creation, production and performance evaluation of branded merchandise items as required.
- Responsible for the project management process of various short-term and long-term Marketing Communications related projects.
- Manage the relationship with the National charity partner, including internal volunteer opportunities and event participation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Business or related major.
- Marketing related certificates or training such as Events Marketing, Professional Writing, Corporate Communications, and Digital Marketing
- 4 – 7 years professional Marketing communications experience.
- Proven experience in developing effective marketing communications programs.
- Ad agency experience or direct experience managing an agency relationship.
- 5 – 7 years professional Marketing communications experience related to financial products and services.
- 2 – 5 years professional Marketing communications experience specific to automotive financing.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge
- Bilingualism (English/French - written, spoken and read) is strongly preferred
- Self-starter with strong ability to multi-task and keep appropriate stakeholders informed based on different levels of needs and involvements
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional creativity and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent communications skills – both professional written and oral – and strong editorial capabilities
- Demonstrated project leadership
- Ability to effectively manage resources, especially various agencies such as creative and production
- Experience managing creative design, production, fulfillment phases Marketing initiatives
- Experience using Adobe Suite
- Advanced competency using Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of graphic and design principles and an appreciation and motivation for effective design and layout for multiple unique brands with vastly different styles and tonalities
- Commitment in continuous improvement via performance measurement tools such as focus groups, return on investment or feedback surveys
- Willingness to take risks and act decisively with regard to new opportunities
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Experience with event planning and management