We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual to fill the role of Bilingual Digital Community Manager.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, the Bilingual Digital Community Manager is responsible for planning, executing and analyzing social media content and campaigns for the Lindt brand and its related sub-brands and franchises in Canada, in both English & French. The individual will build, grow and manage Lindt Canada’s social media communities on platforms that include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Specifically, the individual will engage in meaningful conversations with current and prospective Lindt consumers to increase brand awareness and affinity, while responding to social care, consumer concerns and questions.
- Responsible for social media content development including research, planning, content creation and curation in both English & French.
- Manage the social media content calendar including creation, approvals, and posting.
- Management of Social CRM: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. YouTube, etc., and develop relationships with consumers and highly involved chocolate users. This includes all questions, concerns, and responses to consumers in the social media realm on a national level in both English and French.
- Monitor social listening platforms and look for opportunities to proactively engage with consumers.
- Responsible for social media reporting including pulling monthly reporting on social media initiatives to measure results and share insights with internal stakeholders; find ways to improve activities on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Digital Manager to create and execute social media campaigns that drive engagement with consumers and influencers.
- Execute on social media advertising campaigns to support brand and retail marketing. This will include copywriting, creative development, content upload and optimization on self-serve platforms such as Facebook & Twitter.
- Execute social media campaigns outside of key brand windows to drive engagement with consumers.
- Support in managing relationships with influencers/bloggers as part of overarching Influencer Outreach strategy.
- Work and collaborate with creative agencies on social media content and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Digital Manager, product marketing, and retail marketing teams when required on digital programs which are relevant and valuable to their specific requirements.
- Work within budget parameters, and deliver material and projects on time.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or similar field preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of progressive experience in a Community Manager or Social Media Marketing role, with a deep understanding and passion for all forms of social media.
- Bilingual in English and French is required, both written and verbal.
- Extremely well developed written and oral presentation and communication skills. Experience as a story-teller, journalist, content writer would be an asset.
- Experienced communicator and listener.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to pull reports and perform analyses.
- Proven interpersonal skills, customer-service oriented, team player attitude.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience with relevant technology & reporting tools (e.g. Radian6/Sysomos/Shoutlet, Facebook Power Editor and other social media advertising platforms, Facebook & Twitter Insights, Google Analytics, Photoshop/Image Editing tools, 3rd party social media apps).
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and in a timely manner.
- Able to see the big picture but sharp enough to notice the details.