Reporting to the VP Marketing , the B2B Marketing Specialist will support marketing initiatives of FIC and FIC sales teams. This role plays a key role in supporting marketing and revenue generation initiatives for FIC. The role requires the individual to play a key role in creating, managing and coordinating key deliverable with help of SCM centralized marketing team.
- Implementing Strategic marketing plan for FIC
- Managing FIC events
- Leading the creation of product collateral
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Managing projects and campaigns
- Enhancing FIC’s web presence
- Lead new product launches
- Enhance FIC’s profile in relevant market sectors
- Lead primary research collection for the Marketing Services team. Determine the impact of advertising and branding efforts on consumer perceptions, and what FIC’s customers need and want;
- Manage sponsorships, sponsorship requests, and PR initiatives;
- Social media – blogging, hubspot, inbound marketing (white papers)
- Manage the use of the CRM system and the workflow related to lead conversion
- Researching RFP’s (Merx, Biddingo )
- Manage support where required in responding to client RFPs
- Organize tradeshows and external events
- Provide marketing support to the sales teams to facilitate them reaching their targets.
Education, knowledge and experience required
- A degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Success in sales or providing marketing support to a B2B sales organization with a minimum 2-3 years of experience
- A high level of integrity and ethics with an unwillingness to compromise;
- A keen attention to detail;
- A creative and forward thinking mind;
- A service oriented individual who easily instills confidence, can be persuasive and creates strong relationships; This is an entrepreneurial and fast paced culture and the successful candidate will need to be agile to work in an exciting and changing environment.
- An excellent communicator and problem solver;
- Demonstrates active listening skills;
- Goal oriented and internally motivated; and
- Strong ability to execute on complex projects from beginning to end.