B2B Marketing Manager full-time
Position: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time (internship)
Last Update: June 30, 2011
Wonton is a Vancouver based company located in the heart of Yaletown. As outgoing fun-loving residents, we love the thrill of finding a great deal on the most unique experiences in your city that you can't get enough of.
We aim to provide the best deals on fine dining, movies, theatre productions, lift tickets and other adventures at 50-90% off. Offers are daily and specifically selected in a package we like to call Wonton. We want Wonton to become that new guilty pleasure you can share with your family and friends!
Why work at Wonton?
At Wonton we are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about the work they do! If you feel like you are a rockstar in any of the areas listed under the given job duties then let's personalize and cater it towards your strengths and passion. We are looking for people who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to pursue their ideas. If you enjoy working in an engaged and driven work environment then we want you to be a part of our team!
The Promotional Sales leader will help provide support to merchant services by contacting and liaising with potential business partners. As the promotional sales leader you will be required to meet with merchants face to face and identify prospective new sales opportunities.
What Makes you a Rockstar?
- Confident (ie: thinks "Awesome" should be your middle name)
- Bubbly, cheerful, friendly, naturally a happy, high-energy person
- Interested in sales and developing their sales skills
- Persistent and determined
- Can work with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills
- Good sense of humor, funny, charismatic
- A "people person" (ie: your friends would describe you as someone who can build rapport with anyone)
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple streams of follow up communication with regular check points. Success in this position is with persistent follow up.
- Professional appearance
- Enjoys a fast paced, action packed environment with a lot of creative freedom to be awesome
- Job duties:
- Research and identify concentrated areas with many businesses.
- Set up meetings with businesses decision makers for merchant partnerships
- Work within Capsule, to input all merchant data and managing all pre-meeting communication.
- Gathering information merchant information.
- Participate in launch parties and coordinate them with the merchants.
- Assist in formatting merchant contracts.
- Help foster and encourage merchant referrals.