Canadian Blood Services is a collaborative community of donors, volunteers, health care professionals, employees and corporate partners committed to saving and improving lives. Built on passion, we are committed to delivering a growing range of world class products and services to Canadians.
We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Digital Marketing and Donor Experience to join our team!
Reporting to the Director, Donor Acquisition, Experience and Performance, you will bring your digital and customer relationship management (CRM) expertise to Canadian Blood Services to elevate our ability to build deeper connections with donors across an expanding spectrum of traditional, digital and experiential touch points.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Optimizing donor contact and customer relationship management capabilities across all the touch points in a donor lifecycle management system. This includes the website, app, email, automated voice messaging and calling programs along with the integration of emerging channels such as SMS and push notifications, while maintaining compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam legislation (CASL) and the National Do Not Call (NDNC) list.
- Optimizing CRM capabilities for improved targeting, segmentation and impact, contact preferences in alignment with bodies of legislation like the Canadian Anti-Spam, and business investigation to ensure alignment with future bodies of legislation in partnership with the Legal department.
- Leading the development and execution of marketing plans, tactics and tools including all advertising activities, content, digital, CRM and social media activities, lead generation and creative promotional materials.
- Managing budget and resources to ensure optimal channel performance and effectiveness. This includes tracking and reporting on marketing spends to quantify effectiveness and highlight opportunities for improvement as well as benchmarking our marketing practices and process against other leading marketers and international blood systems.
- Providing leadership to our advertising and media agencies, AVM, email, and digital signage vendors and retaining close working relationships with Information Technology and the National Contact Centre.
- Champion a donor experience that inspires both retention and advocacy over the long term, including support for both national and individual donor recognition programs and managing donor interactions to honour an individual’s channel contact preferences. As the ideal candidate you will possess a passion for all things digital, a university degree in a relevant field, an MBA is a strong asset, combined with ten years progressive experience in a leadership role with exposure to traditional, digital, social and innovative marketing tactics. Further you will have experience integrating contact strategies across multiple channels, including contact centre environments and interactive marketing strategies.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.