Cintas is currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager
- Researching industry trends and competitive information.
- Developing presentations, proofreading, creating analytical spreadsheets, competitive price analysis
- Assisting in development of integrated marketing programs
- Research, develop and monitor project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Building sales programs communications sales channels and sales materials, website updates, and revenue programs.
- Organize and execute presentations, and special projects.
- 1 year experience in Marketing and/or in Sales required; Data Management/Analysis, Advertising, Sales, and Public Relations and Sales Training preferred
- Project management skills
- College diploma or University degree required in Marketing or other related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Internet, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Expected travel 20% of the time domestically and or internationally, including overnight
Our Assistant Marketing Manager partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- RRSP Match, DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page