Support LG Electronics Canada’s Digital Marketing and various business units with the development of the vision, strategy and roadmaps for all consumer-facing digital platforms including Desktop, Mobile, SEO, SEM, Email, & Social Media Marketing. Oversee execution and launches and/or refreshes of all channels. Lead measurement and analysis efforts of all digital programs.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team and Senior Brand Managers on assisting with strategy and development of all digital channels and platforms for (Online, Email, Mobile, Social), ensuring brand, multichannel solutions and cross-channel consistency.
- Assist with managing products on LG.com from product creation to monitoring and updating as needed.
- Work with external agencies (digital creative agencies, Media agencies) to assist building digital campaigns from start to finish
- Build compelling presentations to present digital plans and results to senior team team.
- Establish, plan and manage projects from start to finish, budget, processes, resources and timelines
- Work with our key partners & retailers on co-op digital marketing efforts helping LG grow share of voice online.
- Assist with our email program and work with the business units for content collection and organization
- Serve as digital advisor by educating the organization on digital marketing practices and trends and helping to evangelize digital opportunities throughout the corporation
- Continuously explore innovative approaches to execute and optimize in a resource challenged environment
- College or University Degree in Marketing or Digital
- Strong multi-tasking skills, project management, comfortable in a fast changing environment, strong communication skills in written and presentations, detail oriented, Comfortable working alone and within team environments.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within digital at a manufacturer, retailer, advertising, marketing or interactive firm
- Expertise and proven track record of defining digital strategies and implementing them to drive business goals
- Expertise in information architecture, user experience, design, development and implementation of Canadian digital channels, ensuring superior customer experience across all channels
- Experience with search engine optimization and search engine marketing is an asset
- Demonstrate a consistent ability to contribute in areas of conceptual and practical business management as well as technical solutions for business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to and work with senior leadership
Software: Microsoft Office, Photoshop (basic photo editing skills)