Agency Resourcer and Project Manager
Point Blank Creative Inc. - Vancouver, BC
Point Blank is a full-service creative agency that specializes in grassroots engagement, advertising, and digital. We have offices in Vancouver and Ottawa, and staff in Toronto and Victoria.
We know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. We pride ourselves on our client friendly and time-bound process. We believe in building long-term relationships. Many of our first clients are still our best clients.
Our clients include the Alberta government, Greenpeace, the Translink Mayor’s Council, Unifor, and the David Suzuki Foundation.
Part heart and part brain, the Resourcer is a senior position at the centre of our campaign and media production machine. This person will ultimately be responsible for coordinating and control of all agency resources: staff time, timelines and deliverables. The role is focused on championing our bottom line. You’ll work intensely across our internal project teams, weighing-in heavily on all timeline and budget/pricing decisions to ensure our projects are seen through to completion as efficiently as possible.
What you do
- Work with business development and sales team to create budgets and timelines for proposals.
- Create and maintain up-to-date critical paths for our standard products and services.
- Work with our design, digital, animation and live action teams to make sure projects are on-time and on-budget.
- Work with HR and department heads to make sure there is a pipeline of contractors and employees at all times to meet project and organizational needs.
Who you are
- Intensely logical, you are driven by facts, data, and logical arguments.
- Orderly and organized, you strive to ensure everything is as neat, efficient and well-sorted as possible
- Dependable and process-driven, you work well under pressure and can be counted on to follow through and flag problems promptly
- Friendly, but a direct and concise communicator—numerous brief and to the point conversations will make up your day
- Collaborative and diplomatic, you hunt for win-wins, but can confidently push back firmly when needed without souring relationships
- You push for perfection, but are emotionally balanced and easy-going about it (the constant shifting of meticulously organized work would make a rigid person nuts)
- Self-assured and self-reliant—it can be lonely being the hub of the organization
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Point Blank offers a competitive health and dental benefits package.