BE OUR AFFILIATE MANAGER SUPERSTAR!
WHO WE ARE
RevenueWire is a global affiliate marketing company with a top converting shopping cart that is optimized to sell digital products. Through our platform and managed services, RevenueWire drives online revenue by partnering highly productive affiliate marketers with top selling digital products.
THE ROLE WE’RE HIRING FOR
Hunters need only apply! We are currently seeking a highly ambitious, focused and self-directed Sales executive that can drive revenue by acquiring new clients and growing existing relationships. This highly visible role requires extensive calling and solid industry knowledge to recruit affiliates to drive traffic. In addition to significant revenue responsibility, the affiliate manager will be at ease operating on an international scale within varying time zones and cultures. There is immense leadership potential as you execute plans to meet company goals and shape your career. Earning potential will be limited only by your skills and abilities.
THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Do you have exceptional people skills? Are you a guru of e-marketing and a master of affiliate management? Are you great at attracting new business and a proficient closer of new sales? Then you’re the person we’re looking for. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record with building business, you should apply for this exciting position.
Additional Duties and Qualifications
- Recruit and qualify new affiliates to the RevenueWire network
- Actively consult with existing affiliates to grow their revenue and sales volumes
- Use of a variety of mediums to engage and develop relationships
- Identify and create sources of new leads
- Develop revenue generating programs and incentives to grow affiliate sales
- Work with the merchant team to promote new products and offers to affiliates
- Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce
- 2 – 3 years sales experience with E-marketing or Affiliate Marketing
- Some travel will be required for prospect or client meetings and targeted trade shows
- Post-secondary education (University or College) or equivalent preferred.