EK3 is a privately held company that is defining the role of digital media in the retailing environment. It maintains ongoing close relationships with some of the world’s leading retailing brands by providing a number of services relating to digital media and creativity. This position is located in Toronto, Ontario.
Our future Advertising Manager will have at least three years of agency experience including exposure to design, media buying and strategic planning and be willing to do pretty much anything to make things happen. You have the knack for getting everything in writing and the presence of mind to charm others while doing so. You are passionate about your work and are willing to put in the hours. You learn quickly, pride yourself on your ability to figure out software systems, and are as determined as they come. We are seeking someone who falls in love with ideas, who thrives on learning more and thinking smarter. Someone who lives and breathes emerging media.
- Work with and mediate between the Sales Account Team, Trafficking department and clients in the delivery of advertising programs on our in-store digital network
- Identify and resolve issues related to advertisements being scheduled, running reports, maintaining advertising calendars and coordinating with sales staff.
- Working with trafficking, ensure ads are maintained and running properly on the network
- Procure any creative assets required from clients
- Execute flawlessly, putting everything in writing
- Together with clients write detailed, informative, yet concise creative briefs
- Working with the creative team develop/update workback schedules and set client expectations
- Assist Group Account Director and VP Retail Advertising
- University or college degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in retail advertising, consumer package goods or project management
- Strong business understanding, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functional teams.
- Ability to problem solve
- Understanding of lead generation and campaign management fundamentals is a plus
- Love to have ten things on the go at one time
- Be detail oriented, priorities and work collaboratively with internal and external clients
- Proficient in MS Office suite,with working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop