Advertising Coordinator full-time
Location: Richmond, B.C.
Company Name: Trail Appliances Ltd.
Trail Appliances is a 100% family owned, Canadian company with eight locations in BC. We’re growing, and are looking for an experienced and dedicated Advertising Coordinator to join our Richmond, BC based team.
As one of Trail Appliances’ Advertising Coordinators, you’ll work with the Marketing team to implement all marketing and advertising initiatives including online, radio, TV, and print. You will partner with media representatives, content providers, appliance suppliers, and internal staff to ensure the success of all campaigns.
Responsibilities include the coordination and implementation of all marketing plans with a focus on Digital Marketing. Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Work with the Marketing team to create materials for sales events and branding, including: flyers, newspaper ads, online banners, website maintenance, e-newsletters, radio spots, television campaigns, and ethnic advertising
- Research, present, and execute innovative advertising methods to help Trail maintain a leading presence in the market
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns, propose and execute changes when required
- Provide assistance with other marketing responsibilities as needed
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Marketing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of digital and social marketing platforms
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of flash, HTML, PHP, and MySql is an asset
- Experience with mobile advertising is an asset
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese (both verbal and written) is an asset
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Able to handle multiple projects and tight timelines
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page