Acadia Broadcasting Limited is a growing radio broadcaster with radio stations in Northwestern Ontario and Atlantic Canada. In each of our markets, our Company focuses on being the community’s local voice for entertainment, news, and events.
89.5 The Lake (CJRL) is looking for a new sales person to join the Kenora team as an AdvertisingConsultant. If you have experience in sales, customer service, or have a marketing background, if you are motivated to succeed, are independent, a creative problem solver, and have a desire to learn and grow in the broadcast business, you may be the right fit for us!
- Guaranteed base compensation package to get you up and running.
- Uncapped commission possibilities.
- Laptop & Cellphone.
- A benefit package that includes: Employer Matched RRSP Program, Health & Dental benefits, Life Insurance, Employee Family Assistance Program, and additional incentives.
- Top notch Advertising Consultant Training with ongoing mentoring to enable your success.
You will be responsible for selling radio advertising and marketing campaigns to businesses. Success will come from:
- Prospecting for new clients through station leads, community connections, and referrals.
- Building relationships with clients, understanding their advertising needs, and developing creative marketing promotions.
- Becoming indispensable to the customer - their success is your success.
- Maintaining acceptable account receivables.
The following qualifications would be preferred
- A curiosity that leads to uncovering business goals, and objectives.
- Experience in sales/marketing and/or customer service.
- Creative mind to support our clients in reaching their advertising goals.
- A degree from a recognized college or university. Specialties in sales and/or marketing are preferred.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office/Social Media.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required.
We strive to be the best radio station in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence. If you are interested in this position please forward a resume and cover letter by clicking here.
Acadia Broadcasting Limited is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.