We are a Victoria-based advertising agency and idea incubator. We are passionate about building brands and delivering results. We’ve got a fantastic, dedicated and award-winning team who are driven to succeed and have fun getting there. We don’t have the typical ‘layers’ found at most agencies and expect our Account Coordinators to enjoy being part of the creative process.
As the Coordinator of Strategic Services you will be an integral part of the Account Management team. You are organized, enthusiastic and possess stellar interpersonal skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The core responsibility of an Account Coordinator is to provide administrative support to Account Managers, on the day-to- day management of the accounts, ensuring projects and campaigns are developed and executed flawlessly.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Effective communication skills.
- Solid business and industry understanding.
- A strong understanding of social media.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- An understanding and capacity for statistical analysis.
- The ability to multitask.
- A willingness to assume ownership and responsibility for their work.
- The ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities.
- A strong desire to learn and develop in the account management field.
- Assisting in developing project schedules, milestones and action items throughout the project/campaign life cycle – from kickoff through to launch.
- Responding and delivering client and internal requests in a service-oriented manner.
- Developing campaign, online and social media reports.
- Coordinating social media campaigns.
- Creating meeting agendas and capturing meeting notes, distributes accordingly.
- Assisting in monitoring project deadlines, communicates directly with internal team members and clients regarding upcoming deadlines and delivery of internal feedback.
- Preparing estimates.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors/contractors.
- Participating in internal brainstorming sessions.
- Participating in daily agency production meetings.
- Proof reading marketing material (English and French).
- Be current with the latest digital marketing innovations.
- Assisting account team on internal trafficking of projects through the agency.
- Fostering a good working relationship with clients.
- Providing other administrative support to account team.
- Post secondary education in Business, Marketing or Communications (a degree is preferred).
- Passion for the marketing and advertising industry.
- Updated knowledge and experience with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
- Expertise in using MS Office software and Internet research tools.