We are looking to fill the role of a Accounts Director. The experienced candidate can step into immediate opportunities with US & Canadian leading brands. Fourth Dimension is an established advertising and interactive agency with clients throughout the Canada and US. We are actively looking for leaders and closers. Fourth Dimension Inc. is looking for a dynamic, strategic and savvy Accounts Director to help grow our agency in Toronto, Canada.
Fourth Dimension in a tech savvy creative services firm that helps companies use the online channel as a marketing and business tool. They combine data, insight-driven design, leading technologies and rigorous optimization to build strong brands and improve relationships with customers, employees and partners. The Account Director position is a senior client management position in our organization, responsible for leading a team, accountable for client P&L, relationship building, marketing strategy, campaign development and management, and business analysis.
The ideal Account Director is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. A seasoned candidate will demonstrate the following responsibilities:
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Develop the importance of online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
- Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Effectively Manage Team
- Manage a team of three to five marketing professionals
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
- Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
- Contribute to the Firm
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Approximately 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand or direct marketing experience at an advertising agency or client company, or product management at a client company
- Approximately 7+ years of business experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination, buying, client/campaign strategy, and media planning.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Fourth Dimension has a reputation of delivering cutting edge marketing communications in both traditional and digital platforms. As a full service agency, Fourth Dimension strives to provide strategic marketing solutions to complex challenges. With a team of professionals dedicated to strategy, creative, production and digital excellence, clients experience a wide range of expertise. Through drive and passion, there is no challenge that we are not willing to undertake and there are no surprises in the end.
Beyond traditional marketing including direct marketing, advertising, web sites, representative materials and eDetails (including custom platforms), Fourth Dimension has also implemented various proprietary electronic platforms to the pharmaceutical (amongst other) industry.