The Account Executive is responsible for securing new clients, maintaining contact with clients, and potentially pitching and scheduling client interactions; as well as collaborating with the Creative Director on overall needs for clients and projects.
- Account Executive must be currently working in field and have past clients and BOB (Book of Business).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the Advertising/film/video/television industry.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Producer or Account Executive preferred.
Account Executive's compensation is a percentage of the secured budget for each project; rate is industry standard and higher. Please note: There is no base salary; this position is 100% commission. Percentages depend upon the type of project (commercial, infomercial, TV pilot, music video, corporate film, etc.), the Account Executive’s involvement in creative and point of contact with client.
Account Executive is also paid a bonus which is a flat percentage of the entire budget under management for Agency Clients.
- Creating and Pitching amazing concepts to prospects and clients
- Delivering projects and content to clients.
- Network, approach and secure new clients and projects
- Prepare pitches
- Create and manage referral relationships with agencies
- Maintain relationship with current clients
- Deliver content and final products to clients
- ”Good in the room”
- Excellent interpersonal communications
- Knowledge of production, equipment, and budgets
- Must be creative thinker with a reel demonstrating strategic sensibilities
- Must have knowledge of production and post production process from concept through completion
- Must be adept at professional interpersonal communication, especially in creating and maintaining relationships with clients and potential clients
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Random Original, is a full service advertising agency and video production company; comprised of award-winning talent.