We’re a rapidly growing digital agency based in Yaletown, Vancouver. We work with some great clients like the City of Vancouver, Silverstar Resort, Simon Fraser University and Great West Life. We have a fun corporate culture and respect work life balance. But we’re also passionate about our work and helping our clients win.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years relevant business experience
- Minimum of three years spent in interactive and/or Marketing services. Ideally coming from a digital agency background.
- Experience working with technologically complex client engagements
- Demonstrable experience in account management with close involvement in delivery of work and growing our service offering within the account.
- Successfully manage a revenue target and revenue forecasts (not just in a sales support situation)
- A demonstrated understanding of business and customer strategy, customer experience, customer relationship management, content management, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Commerce Internet technologies
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience with clients in the digital publishing space, and/or experience with financial services
- Lead the Account Management Team and ensure each player is hitting their targets
- Oversee and manage marketing and lead generation process
- Manage Account Team (Coordinators)
- Collaborate with the Production Team
- Help position Tidal as one of the best agencies in North America
- Manage lead generation process and win new accounts
- Ensure we have a streamlined business development process & account management process
- Run weekly sales meeting
- Account Management Deliverables
- Provide great strategy that converts our clients into raving fans
- Creating great strategic & sales documents
- Live our core values:
- Raving fans: we want clients so happy that they brag about us to their colleagues and co-workers
- Leadership: create short term and long term strategies that help guide the company
- Team Work: mentor and work key team members
- Innovation: have a great understanding of technology and be able to help steer the direction of the company.
- Accountability: do what you say you’re going to do