Camp Pacific is a full-service advertising agency created to forge new territory for brands. The ideas we create serve a purpose – helping brands not only survive, but thrive in an ever-changing landscape.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager who truly underpins the account, providing essential support to other members of the Account Team thereby facilitating the day to day smooth running of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project management including initiation, planning, execution and close out
- Keen desire to learn and retain new information about a 360° communications approach, their role, and the wider industry.
- Anticipate team requirement to deliver at optimum level
- Manage day to day issues on timings, costs and creative work
- Participate in discussions on campaign execution
- Communicate actions or client queries to the team
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years Account Management experience
- Broadcast/print/digital production experience an asset
- Must possess strong leadership qualities
- Strong project management skills (within an agency environment)
- Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
- Ability to multi-task, is detailed oriented, has good analytical skills, is flexible, is computer literate, has good written and oral communication skills
- Previous Retail/Telco clients is an asset
Ready to be a Camper? We’d love to hear from you!
Still curious as to who we are? Check out our temporary website at www.camppacific.com