Location: 3981 Kingsway Unit B
York & Chapel is an integrated design and marketing agency specializing in web, print, video, UI/UX, mobile strategies & technologies and social media.
We are currently looking for a talented Account Manager that wants a chance to be a part of an energetic, tight-knit agency. This person will establish and maintain marketing strategies with our west coast clients and lead our west coast business objectives.
Responsibilities: Here's what you'll be doing.
- Manage and grow client relationship(s)
- Develop innovative marketing solutions using multi-platforms
- Write creative briefs and drive execution of campaigns
- Guide day-to-day development of all assigned projects
- Manage outside vendors including but not limited to:
- Agencies, Videographers, Design/Production, SEO/Social Media
- Partner with current client in managing organisation's internal marketing projects
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results
- Preparing and presenting to clients marketing plans and projects
Required: Here's what you need to have.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Expert in marketing and sales concepts and up to date with latest trends
- Strong knowledge in project management, MS Office, and CRM software
- Business or marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Possess strong technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer relations
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of marketing and sales experience
- Experience in direct client relationship management
- Excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to resolve issues on the fly